How start ?? Well this is my babe and her name is Pandora (but when I wanna mess with her I call Panjiro) She is Aquarian and have four years old. I adopted her in 2016 when I went to the market in grandma´s bike and I saw a old person with a box full of puppies. Pandora was the only full black puppy and I didn´t think twice, I grabbed her and she was so small that she fit very well in the bike´s basket when I put her there.
She is such a cheerful doggy but also very dramatic and clumsy. In the backyard we always have cats that come to sleep in the trees and when Pando sees them she chase them around (we are not sure if she hates them or if she wants to be their friend, the only problem it's that Pando is too annoying for the yakuza cats. I call them like this because they come to the backyard to eat Pando's food and to annoy her). She is my partner and I love her. When you are in a bad mood or too sad Pando comes to you and gives you all of her love and makes you laugh with her antics. I can't imagine my life without her, without her daily barks and her routine for waking me up

awww pando is soo sweet!!! and cute also!! <3
ResponderEliminarWhat a beatiful story for both of us...wish you a long travel together<3
ResponderEliminarLove the name! Don't mess with Pandora!!
ResponderEliminarChecked for completion and progression. Please see last post for further assessment details.
ResponderEliminar