miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2020

Concert : My first concert was the last concert of RBD (╯_╰)

Okey i don't remember when it was maybe in 2008.i have teen years old.I was a baby and that was my first concert. In that time i really love rebelde and I go with my cousins and my dad. I will talk about this because one of my besties is a big fan of RBD and that is probably the only reason. so yes i will write about it. Was in 14 december of 2008. Rebelde ( the mexican group... not the argentine) comes to Chile with her last tour "del adios" it was in Movistar Arena in the night . After the tour the band was going to separated forever and that was a hit for every fan of RBD so I felt blessed to be able to go . I remember all kids screaming (including me ) soy loud and my cousin who was a groupie of anahi was just standing there crying because she could believe that Anahi was in front of her ( and we eve aren't close to her but whatever). After the concert my dad takes us to a grocery store and we drink strawberry milk in the street.


I always love Roberta. she is my first love.


7 comentarios:

  1. I was never a big fan of RBD however their music brings back a lot of memories of when I was 9-10 years old hahah thank you for sharing and bringing those memories back to my head!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ahahha sounds very funny to me beacause i only know one song, but I imagine that is a big remember for you:D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the part that i loved the most was when you were drinking strawberry milk in the street ahahaha, i imagine a little rayen with tears in her eyes drinking milk like kageyama!!! aahahah so funny but so cute also! <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. kageyama is capricorn too maybe is for that . we share the feeling

      Eliminar
  4. I never imagine that you would be a fan of RBD!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I never saw RBD, only knew the "Y soy rebelde" song, but not much else. I was more into Amango or Kudai at that time.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Checked for completion and progression. Please see last post for further assessment details.

    ResponderEliminar

How to link Art Studies with our personal lives?

  I think the Art and life of the artist (even if this world doesn't represent me and I don't like it to much)  it always are in a s...